Shiv Nadar Achievements: a name that completes the Forbes list doesn’t obligatory any introduction. The multi-billion-dollar industrialist and philanthropist is the founder of Hindustan computer limited (HCL) or HCL Technologies limited. Though this man is exceptionally a hard worker and self-made star so as his achievements. The list is long but surely inspirational and supportive for today’s young people to understand the meaning of intellectual and self-worth.
Under Shiv Nadar many accomplishments are there some of them are here, starting with
- Padma Bhushan is the third-highest civilian award in India and no doubt this man is indeed worthy of it. In 2008 Shiv Nadar’s achievements included Padma Bhushan for his excellent and remarkable contribution to Information Technology (IT) industry.
- Shiv Nadar achievements have awards for his excellency and performed work and even have a doctorate from Madras university. This year only i.e. in 2007 he was recognized as Ernst &Young Entrepreneur of the year (service). When in India there were only 250 computers back in 1970, he led a team of young professionals who work passionately for the growth of the IT sector in India.
- Shiv Nadar Achievements: Starting from the mid-90s he was being recognized as an IT man and also being honored for this in the year 2005 as Dataquest IT man of the year.
- Shiv Nadar’s achievements are bestowed by the CNBC business excellence award in 2005 for his corporate social responsibility. Under Shiv Nadar’s foundation, he has worked for education and making a better environment for society.
- Shiv Nadar has been counted as Forbes 48th heroes of philanthropy in Asia pacific. Shiv Nadar achievements hold and an honorary fellowship from the All India Management Association.
- Shiv Nadar achievements have numerous lifetimes awards such as the Dataquest lifetime award, FILA lifetime achievement award, ICSI lifetime achievements award, IT lifetime achievements awards, and numerous added.
By Mansi Sharma
To know more continue on sylwritingflicks.